Document Attestation

This really does depend on which country you are applying to. You will have to have the following documents attested, they are needed to process your visa. It is important that you get this done as soon as possible.

  • Bachelor's Degree
  • Master's Degree
  • PhD
  • Teaching Qualification/Teaching License
  • Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
  • Children's Birth Certificate (if applicable)
  • No Objection Certificate (if applicable)

You might be asked to get the following attested:

  • Experience Letters
  • Police Check

The process of attestation varies from country to country, but here is the general process for each country.

  1. Bring you documents to a solicitor who is qualified to notarize your documents
  2. Bring your documents to: 
    • Ireland: Department of Foreign Affairs
    • USA: State Department
    • United Kingdom: Foreign Common Wealth Office
    • Canada: Department of Foreign Affairs or Development Canada
  3. Once your documents have been return from your Department of Foreign Affiars, you must then send this to the UAE Embassy in your country